Wednesday, April 16

Savannah's photo gallery

It has been a wonderful uneventful day at the Callahan Cottage. I just love quiet days like today. The only exciting news was that the neighbors' cat just had 5 kittens, so Savannah just flipped over that. She is now begging to adopt a couple, I don't think her dad is on board though. So due to our lazy day, I thought I would post one of Savannah's favorite photos that she took herself. This is her adorable cousin N, he is wearing Christian's Superman hat... too CUTE!!

5 comments:

Cari said...

LOVE IT!!! Of course, I'm a bit bias.

Debbie said...

Such a cutie!

Carly A said...

That is a cute little picture of an adorable little boy! Lazy days are so nice.

Lacey Freeman said...

how cute is that picture?

Lisha said...

Boys are so cute in hats, no matter what the size!