Wednesday, April 23

Fast on their way to Buddies

You'd think with a simple point and click camera I would have had more pictures on the mountian turn out... but noooo... I've got a lot of practicing to do. Not even I could mess up a picture with these two cuties in it, Nate and Noah. I handed a bunch of empty plastic eggs to Noah to entertain him. Nate was way too clever for that though... he kept getting the eggs from Noah and cracking them open to find the 'loot'. It took me a little while to figure out why Nate looked so distressed... EMPTY EGGS... what a tragedy... get that little boy chocolate... STAT!! Smart boy! He KNEW those plastic eggs should be loaded... what a cruel hoax!

4 comments:

danakat said...

I would have been disappointed too. Empty eggs? Come on, Aunt Dawn...what were you thinking?

And I LOVE the teeter-totter story! I was lauging out loud.

Lisha said...

What can I say, I make 'em smart! ;) Those two were SO cute together!

The Walker Family said...

Remember, this is the "Choice" generation. They know there is suppose to be some "loot" in the eggs! I hope this doesn't scar him for life!

Cari said...

It was so fun watching these two together. I am really looking forward to seeing them together on our Gardening Club Thursdays. Ah, the life lessons that Nathan is going to get to teach Noah.