Sunday, April 27

Moving Day

It was moving day for Cari and Chris. Their first home sold and now they get to move all their goods to their new home. So I arrive early to flex some muscles (or more accurately GET some muscles)... and lo and behold look at the two cuties that greeted me at the door. While we waited for the Uhaul to arrive, I snapped a few pictures of Noah and Taylor. These two are only 4 months apart and I think we have another 'Emma & Ty' on the horizon.... Taylor organized the play, and Noah nicely did what he was told, grin.

Cari planted this gorgeous Dappled Willow just outside her front door. It is breathtaking. She wisely reserved the right to move it to her new home. Noah was stroking the leaves ever so softly.... then RIP, he skinned a branch and made me squeal. I COVET this tree... Taylor promptly told Noah 'No, no!'

I just love his little profile. He was so amazed by the trees movement in the wind.

Its inevitable! Let a child loose in the yard and they make a run for the dandelions. So of course, they must blow, blow, blow, and make many more baby dandelions, giggle.

Taylor sharing her dandelion with sidekick Noah. He didn't even try to eat it... I guess even HE draws the line somewhere, yucka. A gorgeous day, and all was moved safely. We should open up a family moving business... TONS of Mayfields & a truck!

4 comments:

Cari said...

I love that 1st pic. Noah looks like he is looking at an angel or something.

I also love the name of our moving company. So funny.

danakat said...

So many cute faces in one family...almost sets the universe off-balance...

So tell me more about this Dappled Willow! It looks gorgeous from the rationed pictures. Seriously, why praise a tree like that and not take a picture of the whole thing?! I'm just saying...

Lacey Freeman said...

Those pictures are darling. If we are outside and there are dandelions to be blown it is impossible to get a hold of Chase...he will blow those things for HOURS!

Debbie said...

I love the first picture, too! So cute! Thanks for posting these. I'm glad that we are doing the garden club so we know that T & N will be seeing each other every week. Cari and I lived less than 5minutes from each other and never got together- losers! haha I definitely hope T & N will be best buds like Ty and Emma.

Oh.. and Taylor does love to say no, no, no- to anyone and everyone.. haha