Tuesday, April 15

Gotta brag a tad

Christian had a baseball game last night and his team won, 12-3. Christian got a RBI and a base hit that he scored on. He was on cloudnine. I was home with Ty, so I sent the camera with Shawn and he never even took it out of his pocket. He was promptly fired! We were supposed to feed the Missionaries dinner, so they met Shawn, Savannah, and Christian at the ballfield, and YES, you guessed it... they TOO got to sample the yummies at the concession stand. I will try to get some future game dates/times to you asap but it is all up in the air because opening ceremonies and first games were all rained out... flying by the seat of our pants, yeehaaw!

5 comments:

Karen said...

I love your thinking when it comes to dinner. That's what I love best about b-ball.I am glad Christian did great. It's always fun to have them do well.

Kim Mayfield said...

Congrats, Christian! Please send us a schedule of their games when you can... we may just be able to find a night when we can come and watch the star in action!!

Cari said...

Yeah Christian!!

Debbie said...

Yeah Christian! I bet the missionaries really enjoyed that. It was probably something a little different for them.

Debbie said...

Oh and I'm sure if I sent a camera with Jared somewhere he would probably end up doing the same thing!