Wednesday, April 23

the ABC's of Me

A - Attached or Single: Attached to my favorite person in the whole world, Shawn.
B - Best Friend: Shawn, and my Sisters... they've NEVER let me down.
C - Cake or Pie: Neither, I prefer something crunchy and salty to splurge on.
D - Day of Choice: Sunday, we guard this day visciously & it is always about family time.
E - Essential Item: Mascara
F - Favorite Color: Green... but I love to decorate with blue and brown.
G - Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms: Neither, give me chocolate instead, yum.
H - Hometown: H'ville
I - Indulgence(s): time outside gardening, datenights, Savannah's hugs, Christian's cheek kisses, and Ty's nose kisses... I could never get enough of these, love 'em.
J - January or July: July... sunshine, fireflies, and children climbing trees.
K - Kids: Savannah- my intensely happy and brave girl. Christian- my brilliant, sweet, and generous son. Ty- my shy, stubborn, and loving youngest son.
L - Life is incomplete without: My FAMILY, our land, and daily quiet time.
M - Marriage Date: March 19, 1993
N - Number of Siblings: 5 Brothers, 2 Sisters, 4 BILs, and 7 SILs (one more real soon)
O - Oranges or Apples: Clementines... does that count?
P - Phobias or Fears: Birds...beaks & feathers!
Q - Quote: 'Teach us delight in the simple things' - Kipling
R - Reason to Smile: Children's laughter and snuggletime with Shawn... good stuff!
S - Sappy or Adventure Movies: Sappy all the way.
T - Tag: Misty
U - Unknown fact about me: I am painfully shy... its true! I struggle with this daily, sigh.
V - Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals: borderline vegetarian, I LOVE fresh salads and veggie sandwiches... but I just gotta have a good ole cheeseburger or concession stand hotdog once in a while.
W - Worst Habit: chewing the inside of my cheek... this drives Shawn up the wall.
X - Xrays or Ultrasounds: Toughy... they have BOTH been so very good to me!
Y - Your Favorite Foods: cucumbers and white mexican cheese dip... not together though, giggle.
Z - Zodiac: Aquarius

2 comments:

Cari said...

Love that pic of you two!

Anonymous said...

I second Cari on that pic! Gorgeous!

It was nice to learn more about ya! I would never have guessed that Miss Dawn Callahan was shy! I know that I am and it is tough for me too.