Thursday, April 10

Boys of Summer

My handsome fellas had baseball games tonight. I was able to snap this photo before the camera battery went dead. Christian is a Boston Red Sox and Ty is a NY Yankee. They both had close games but neither of their teams ended up on top tonight. Never fear, nothing the concession stand can't fix! Christian felt better after his cheesburger, nachos, and drumstick icecream... Ty's happiness was restored with a hotdog, cheetos, and drumstick icecream. Money well spent.

9 comments:

Cari said...

Man, those are some good lookin guys! I think the healing factors in cheeseburgers and ice cream is often overlooked. It's a shame really.

aunt mimi said...

How cute are they? I'm glad they had fun. There is nothing cheeseburgers and ice cream can't fix, at least that's the way I see things. This may be my problem. he...he...

Lisha said...

How cute are those boys! And, I second Cari and Misty... yummy food works some wonders!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! They are growing so fast! OF course it has been awhile since I have seen them!

Love your house by the way! I am glad that you are a part of the blogging world. Then I can sort of keep up with ya! Though it'd be great to sit and shat awhile sometime.

Anonymous said...

ok...I meant chat instead of shat! ;)

Karen said...

Glad for the new blogger. My kids had the same dinner as you! Love your house too!

danakat said...

I think you summed up my last 14 pounds. Food really does wonders for my happiness...until I need to fit into jeans.
Ahhh...it's a double-edged sword.

Lacey Freeman said...

What a cute picture. I can't wait for Chase to start t-ball. How old was Tiger when he started?

Debbie said...

Handsome devils!