Sunday, November 7

{7} I am Thankful for...

... Sundays, and more specifically, my current church calling.
I serve in the nursery and love it.
Like I never want to do anything else, they will have to drag me out kicking and screaming.. love it!
Our nursery is h.u.g.e.
We are busting at the seams until the New Year when many of our little ones will move up into the next class, Sunbeams. 
I love all the little voices, 
the needs for hugs, 
the excitement over new toys, snacks, or activities, 
the squeals of joy, 
the dress up sessions, 
pretending to eat plastic food, 
building lego rockets and castles,
and racing hotwheel cars.  
It is the best spent two hours, EVER!!

1 comment:

Karen said...

I think our nursery is larger and only two are moving up. Yup. But still the best time all week.