Thursday, November 10

{9} Thankful...

I am thankful for our land and the views out our back windows.  I spend so much time at the back portion of the house.  Ty and I do school at the kitchen table or on the couch in the family room.  When altering the original houseplans before building... I knew the kitchen/family room would be where I would hang out.  So I squeezed in as many windows as the space and budget would allow.  Right now, I see our baby donkey... who is not so happy at the moment because we are weening him and he thinks we are so very cruel keeping him in a different pasture from his mom.  I can also see both our horses.  While I have no desire to ride them, they sure are beautiful lawn ornaments, wink.  The mist has cleared from the early morning and the sky is a magnificent turquoise.  We are so blessed to live here.  Thankful.  Our land. 

No comments: