Thursday, October 29

Guys Night Out

Last night was Trunk or Treat at church. As usual, Christian put tons of thought into his getup... remember last year's costume of choice? Enough to make this mom scratch her noggin!

Christian can find inspiration literally anywhere. This year, a trashcan, yep, a TrAsHcAn. He vandalized a perfectly functional trashcan for this project, but it was a huge success!

Ty is on a StarWars obsession... so for the second year in a row he was a SW character, a StormTrooper. The guys had a blast and came home on the appropriate sugar high.

5 comments:

Cari said...

Ha! Christian totally cracks me up. Gotta love that kids imagination.

Jen said...

Christian's costume last year was classic. I begged my kids to be a toilet this year, even came back to your blog post over and over...but no one would take me up on it. Maybe next year I will be the toilet!

MrsMama said...

How fun! You have a very creative son. :)

Beth said...

I can't believe how creative C is. That is seriously so funny!

danakat said...

Impressive and FUN!
Maybe Christian needs to offer a class on Halloween creativity. I can't wait to show the girls!