Tuesday, October 13

Gotta love a WallFlower

Have you seen this cuteness?

I had seen these in a catalog but didn't wrap my brain around their genius. But then I saw them in Bed, Bath, and Beyond and instantly knew where I could use these.

To install them you simply press a tack into the wall and then the flower clips onto the head of the tack.
Savannah has this weird nook in her bathroom that had us both stumped. We knew she needed a laundry hamper there but what to put on the wall?! She has a huge framed mirror so a framed photo would be quite redundant. I have a ladder she loves and it would look nice here, but still quite blah!!

So when I saw these wallflowers, and the fact that they are made of plastic and perfect for a bathroom... a perfect match!

Savannah went about placing the tacks. I urged her to do random... so I could hear her repeat to herself over and over again.. random, random, random. So funny. I think she did a beautiful job.

Can't quite tell in these photos but her walls are soft blue and these white flowers are such a whimsical touch. So fun!

9 comments:

Lisha said...

What a perfect touch for her bathroom, feminine and fun! Give my little man a kiss for me, I'm already missing him.

Kim Mayfield said...

Super cute! What a great idea. She did a great job at being "random"!!

Quincy Sorensen said...

This is darling.

The Happy Haynie Family said...

I like this!

Stefanie H said...

I've seen those on Urban Outfitters site.. LOVE them for a future nursery :)

MrsMama said...

That looks great! What a fun idea. :) And I love that ladder!

kg said...

So cute, I have not seen them!!

kmmclain said...

That is a cute idea! These would look cute in my daughters room.

Debbie said...

LOVE it!