Wednesday, May 27

I only need 1 bazillion MORE...

I am addicted to hydrangeas. Seriously addicted. Do you suppose there is a support group for that? But I have a real problem, because I love the blooms on the plant....


then I get clippers in my hand and go crazy. If I didn't control myself I would have a bunch of nakey hydrangea bushes and blooms in every vase I own! So there is only one thing left for me to do....


plant AT LEAST 1 bazillion more hydrangeas and then I won't have to choose. SOLD!!!

5 comments:

danakat said...

Haha
I love them too.
So fluffy and soft and happy.

MrsMama said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MrsMama said...

I LOVE fresh, homegrown flowers in the house. Yours are beautiful!

OK, I am really ignorant about these guys. Are they easy to grow? I'm talking Peony-easy (do nothing and they keep coming back, beautiful, making me look good). :)

Beth said...

I was drooling over these at Lowes. I want I want I want. I am curious too over how easy they are. I have a spot in one of my beds where NOTHING will grow. I think I need to do a soil transplant (haha, like I know).

Quincy Sorensen said...

These are soooooo beautiful. These were my wedding reception flowers, happy memory.