Monday, May 25

The Great Popsicle War

Christian was away from home all day on Saturday. Which he took to mean that he could eat whatever he wanted therefore proving the point... you CAN eat until your sick! And at 11:30pm, he was learning this lesson. Poor guy!

So come time for church the next day and he was still very much regretting his food choices of the prior day. I was not thrilled to leave him home alone sick, but Shawn and I both had assignments to see to. So we went on to church and I worried about my son the whole time.

Upon our arrival home I immediately was reassured that Christian was ALL better. Seems he felt better about an hour after we left and so he got bored. Until he found Ty's box of 1000 popsicle sticks. And this is what he created in the TV room while we were gone....




6 comments:

danakat said...

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!
Awesome!

Jen said...

What a smart, creative, and fun kid! LOVE IT!!!!!

Quincy Sorensen said...

Clever kid (and cute, too)!

Sandy said...

That is one of the funniest things I've ever seen. Very talented!! Gave me a good chuckle. You have such a wonderful family and You are a great Mom!

Lisha said...

Oh, I love that boy! And his attention to detail. Got some mom in him, I think.

Debbie said...

Pretty impressive and creative. Who would think to do that? I think most kids would just watch TV the whole time ;-)