Wednesday, November 26

Look what the wind blew in...

Its officially Turkey Day Eve, and look at the little turkeys that flew in to help us with some tasks.
Here's an action shot of Nate helping Christian with a construction project on the Fort. Please note that Nate refused to let go of a little car he found earlier,
showing his true talent of holding car in left hand and hammer in right.
He's a stud!!
Carden and Emma hoisting the Fort Flag

And in classic Emma fashion... shhhhhhh... please don't tell her mom but Emma's Aunt Dawn did not even notice that her niece had NO shoes on the whole day. I only noticed it at the end of the day as she was running back to the house and I saw white socks with muddy bottoms, oooops... those socks are a total loss!

Two turkeys under the bridge, gobble, gobble!!

How many cousins does it take to pound in a nail? Ty's thumbs look mighty close in proximity to that dropping hammer don't cha think!

Task #2... feeding the barn animals. Carden tried to organize the whole process. I think she was asking Amelia the goat to use her manners and say pretty please before she could have the squash.

Meanwhile, Emma in her timid, quiet, style... chased the goats around the pen, flapping her arms, to show them WHOs boss!

Tomorrow we are off to these little turkeys home, because their delightful mother is just insane enough to have us ALL over for Thanksgiving dinner. And we all support her in her insanity, and hope she is downright crazy for many years to come!!

PS - I did not notice the embarassing BUM shot of Ms. Lucy above until after I posted. Sorry for such a scandalous shot!!

3 comments:

Lacey Freeman said...

How much fun!! I am sad we weren't there for Thanksgiving this year to share it with all you guys! It was a bit of a different year! What fun cousins...and pictures!

danakat said...

Fun fun fun. You are such a good auntie.

And THANKS a million for the Christmas deco loaners!! You are the best, my friend. :)
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVE what Lisha picked out! Woo Hoo!

(And if you don't need them at all this year, I'll be happy to store them on my tree. I'm just saying.)

:)

Lisha said...

Thanks for the post, I am so grateful you had my little turkeys over. They lived for it all week, and it made my prep a lot easier!