Tuesday, November 11

Campfire Cuisine, lazy man style

Christian and Ty decided since it was such cozy weather outside, NOT, that they wanted to camp out. They found another fella crazy enough, er, uh, I mean adventurous enough in our neighbor, J.
Knowing boys can't plan ANYTHING that doesn't involve food, they whipped together some tin-foil dinners...
Cast of fancy fixins':
hamburger
hotdogs (darn carnivors)
cheese
potatoes, aka french fries
salt and pepper
and other necessities like Pam and aluminum foil

I'm told... the assembly process is crucial!!
1. Spray foil well with Pam,
2. Add layer of french fries,
3. Sprinkle cheese,
4. Meat, meat, and more meat,
5. Then top off with another layer of french fries

The 'Chefs' concentrating on their masterpieces!

Christian being a tad hasty, silly guy, you gotta cook these gourmet vittles,
then, and ONLY then,
can one truly appreciate the...
hotdog, hamburger, cheese fries delicacy!
Or so I've been told,
haven't actually sampled this goodness myself, shhhhh, shudder....

5 comments:

danakat said...

You know, that actually sounds good.

And I likewise love your new look! I love those colors.

Quincy Sorensen said...

Hey, that looks pretty good . . .
(or am I just Weight Watchers deprived? :))

Your blog looks GREAT!

Beth said...

Some hot dogs and cheese fries ARE sounding pretty good right now!

The Happy Haynie Family said...

Sounds good to me...

Lisha said...

I think I could handle that... maybe minus the hot dogs. I love that they get to experience life like this!