Wednesday, November 19

Made my day.....



Who knew when I created this lil' ole blog that I then would be chosen, albeit randomly, to receive such a prestigious award. Laughter!

Thank you Dana....

******

The rules of this award are:

1. You have to pass it on to 5 other fabulous blogs in a post.

2. You have to list 5 of your fabulous addictions in the post.

3. You must copy and paste the rules and the instructions below in the post.

*************

Instructions:On your post of receiving this award, make sure you include the person that gave you the award and link it back to them. When you post your five winners, make sure you link them as well. To add the award to your post, simply right-click, save image, then "add image" it in your post as a picture so your winners can save it as well. To add it to your sidebar, add the "picture" gadget. Also, don't forget to let your winners know they won an award from you by emailing them or leaving a comment on their blog.

I chose my 5 Fabulous Bloggers by simply listing the last 5 blogs I read prior to learning of this award. I'm not sure if these blogs have already been 'awarded' but if so... ladies enjoy your additional 'awardage'!!

1. Sharon

2. Karen

3. Cari

4. Misty

5. Alisha

5 Fabulous Addictions of mine...no particular order...

1. Hersheys with Almonds

2. Antique Shopping

3. Gardening

4. Quiet time, especially spent reading

5. moisturizers, lotions, lipglosses... I'm a dry skin gal, grrrr.

I'm now off to find a special place to put my new award!

3 comments:

danakat said...

You did figure out all the linkey thingamajigs! Yay! Now you can stay fabulous. :0)

Stefanie H said...

Antique Shopping eh? take me with yyooooouu haha. I love the style of ur house :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the fabulous award!