Sunday, August 31

Call me crazy...

The Callahans are surviving. The kids are feeling MUCH better. I did not get the worst of this yucka, and I am sure to be 100% quickly. Shawn is exhausted from very little sleep checking on all us sickies, but seems to still be feeling fine. And you know what I am going to do for myself after this downer of a weekend? This will be shocking for those that know me well... I have decided to give myself the OK on NOT having a 'to do' list this week. I mean it! I have a Presidency Mtg on Wednesday morning that I need to attend, and otherwise, me and the kids are going to be crazy all week. Do what we wanna! Afterall, school starts for us next week. We are partying til the donkeys come home (we don't have cows... yet!)

1 comment:

Quincy Sorensen said...

Hello Dawn! It is absolutely wonderful to hear from you. I have loved looking over your blog and getting a little caught up on things with your family. Your children are so beautiful and grown-up looking. Your home is a dream, and I'm sure you never want to leave it. I can't believe all the animals you have and the home-schooling, too. You and Shawn are amazing! I'll be sure to check often. Lots of love!