Wednesday, February 2

{2} I love...

Rain,
But as I think more on it, it is actually water that I love.
Water, in all its forms and sounds.

Waterfalls,
Lakes,
Rivers,
Oceans... the sound of waves never leaves my subconscious, never.
And then there is the little bitty stream that runs down the mountain...onto our farm.
I think I have just come to the realization as to why a certain song has always been my favorite Primary song...

"Give," said the little stream,
"Give, oh! give,
give, oh! give."
"Give," said the little stream,
As it hurried down the hill;
"I'm small, I know,but wherever I go
The grass grows greener still."
Singing, singing all the day,
"Give away, oh! give away."
Singing, singing all the day,
"Give, oh! give away."


 P.S, Happy Birthday to my sweetheart... i love you!

1 comment:

MaioCampo said...

The two of you be old.