Saturday, August 22

the claaaaaaw....

This is my smug little son.

He is smug because his mom continues to tell him not to waste his quarters on those machines INconveniently located in Red Robin's burger joint.

But he has his own money and he wants to try 'the claw'.

And dadgummit, shootfire, cottonpickin'.... that darn guy always wins something!

How dare 'the claw' make my mommy advise a mockery!

So to make me look even more silly, Ty wins this little diddy.

A very fancy, red velvet hat... with the lovely purple ribbon as an added accent.

Then he proceeds to hand the hat to me. What?! For me?! And when I opened the hat... there was a sweet set of bling earrings. My sweet son is very proud of his gift. He always shares his loot from the claw games, I guess I will just hush. Now I will proudly go wear my lovely diamond earrings. The boy has the touch.

I must document that on our way home from Red Robin, Ty also thanked me for taking him on a date. He said, "I know I can't date girls until I'm 16, so mom?, will you be my date until I'm older?"

Indeed,

I would be glad to son!

7 comments:

Theresa Cyr said...

How sweet is that?! Are you now an official member of the Red Hat Society? Are you old enough? I believe if you're under 50 you have to wear purple. ;o)

Quincy Sorensen said...

If he wants to date you until he is 16, I say Ty deserves to wear the smug expression. (He is SO CUTE!)

MrsMama said...

Ok, he's a keeper! :)

jarom said...

Oh my goodness, that little man is just too much! How cute is that?!

Beth said...

Oops... just realized I was signed in under Jarom's name... :)

Mandy said...

That is the sweetest thing ever - hopefully I'll get some cuteness like that in the near future!

The Happy Haynie Family said...

Now isn't this the sweetest...