Wednesday, June 17

A new favorite on the farm

My little nieces and nephew came to the farm today. They were eager to check out our newest addition...
A huge hammock, a two person hammock, or in this case... a FOUR kiddos hammock!

The boys, Gavin and Ty, had Georgia convinced for a while that the 'fun' part was to swing them in the hammock.
She soon wised up and insisted on equal riding time. Littlest sister, Ava, was totally relaxed. Then they tried to convince ME to stand there and rock them, grin. It is sure hard to beat a hammock strung between two shade trees, especially on a hot day like today.


We have this bridge between our land and our neighbors. Georgia loves to sit here and swing her feet. Contentment.


Georgia strolled to the front of the farm with me to grab the mail. She was such a good girl, remembering to stop at the gate and stay put while I go a little further to the mailbox. Gotta love a little girl that follows the rules :) She had loaded the top of her dress with pretty rocks on our walk... that last big one would not fit so she had a good grip on it. I bet she had at least 5 boulders packed in her dress, love it!!

Gavin, Georgia, and Ava's mommy and daddy return tomorrow. I'm willing to 'borrow' these sweeties anytime their parents need, indeed!

4 comments:

Debbie said...

Georgia sure was looking cute!

MrsMama said...

Love how the boys talked her into pushing. :)

Can those girls look any sweeter?! I bet they love coming to visit you.

Lisha said...

The roks in the dress CRACK ME UP!!!

Cari said...

Can't wait to try that hammock out on July 4th. I think I may need to keep a close eye on our brothers though. I can just see myself getting dumped on my substantial rear.