Sunday, December 21

Ty and I

Oh how I love Sundays, and then when it is a Sunday in December with tons of carols being sung... ohhhhh my... I'm a happy girl!! Later, after church, Shawn and Christian went hometeaching. Savannah is working on Personal Progress with Grani so she headed to their house. What, oh what, were Ty and I ever gonna do? I suggested a nap, Ty didn't totally revolt as he has always been my cuddler and loves to 'chat' before we drift off. So we were discussing the wonderful night we had with family and friends last night and his favorite things about the evening.

I asked him what his favorite 5 things in the whole wide world were, his answers were so random I had to make a note of them:
1. His big family
2. Jared's surfboard (so out of the blue, I laughed and laughed, and I think he means boogieboard)
3. dirtbikes (that was a sligh hint at the ONE and ONLY thing he asked for, for Christmas)
4. movies
5. and , building a snowman (which I think he has done ONCE in his whole life, giggle!)

I love the way a 6yr olds' mind works, brilliant!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

haha... Jared's boogieboard? that IS random!