Saturday, December 27

Party Animals??

I think us Callahans qualify as party animals this week. We had lots to celebrate!!!
And I had to make special note that we managed to get my Dad out for each and every shindig, I'm sure he's glad to kick back and finally relax!!
Our week of partying started with a Barn Tree Trimmin' (sorry no photos... camera on the fritz)

Then on Monday... Noah became a big brother!


My baby sister had a baby girl, Eden Price.
We then had the whole family over for Christmas Dinner....
And finished the week out with a 30th Birthday Party for Cari... yep, the same sister that just had a baby on Monday!!! Amazing!!
So, today, we were a bunch of lazies. More accurately, I was lazy... the kids played hard and Shawn painted the mudroom. I slept in, took a nap, and went to bed early! snoooooore!!

2 comments:

danakat said...

Your posts always make me smile. :)
See...? :)

Debbie said...

Thanks for having us over! We loved every minute of it!