Monday, October 31

Market Monday... Moving Day!

The MOVE to my larger space is thankfully complete!  The whole process made for a very long Friday.  Tired but very thankful for the vendors that agreed to be moved so I could have a larger space. 
The new space is sparse... in preparation for tons of old crusty antique new items to be loaded in for the Holiday Open House next Friday.
Be sure and come by and see my new space at the Open House... K?!
Packard's Antiques Holiday Open House
November 11th and 12th
My new location is on the 2nd aisle from far right... last booth on the left!
You can go to my Market Blog to see a few before and afters of the space.
And, I will be posting tons of photos next FRIDAY instead of Monday... since it will be the first day of the Open House!

No comments: