Sunday, May 8

blossoms of blue

I often go walking in meadows of clover,
And I gather armfuls of blossoms of blue.
I gather the blossoms the whole meadow over;
Dear mother, all flowers remind me of you.
O mother, I give you my love with each flower
To give forth sweet fragrance a whole lifetime through;
For if I love blossoms and meadows and walking,
I learn how to love them, dear mother, from you.
(LDS Children's Songbook)


Misty found these adorable plates and I just knew they would be perfect for a Mommy's day goodie for our little nursery children to create. 
We let the littles go outside and collect some treasures to glue to the plates for their mommies.
Some of the little fellas really tested the power of the glue with huge sticks and rocks, but each item was lovingly gathered and attached.
 Happy Mommy's Day!!!

2 comments:

Quincy Sorensen said...

Good luck in your new creative adventure! Your booth is so inviting and warm. I know you will be very successful, Dawn!

Cari said...

How cute! I got a fruit loop necklace from Eden. Of course, she refused to hand it over until she had eaten all the fruit loops off of it. Teehee! The kids and parents are so blessed to have you in nursery.