Wednesday, April 22

you're FIRED.... who, me?!??

Ummmm,

Seems....

I haven't been on my 'A' game for the past few days.

In my role as Chief Architect on the chicken coop, I have made a teeeeeniny flub with the measurements of the roof. OoOooPs. Hired muscles, aka hubby, is helping me take a few steps BACK so we can move forward again. So I must say it... I just MUST... I guess I do need his help, yep, there... are you happy now?!!

Second role as 'when goat will give birth predictor', also a bust! Sweet little Amelia is still preggers and though her teets look to about explode, ouch, she has no baby yet. Good news is that our neighbors two nannies are having their babies. Savannah witnessed the first births and just called me on her cellphone to tell me that she is camped out in the neighbors barn watching the newest births. Savannah digs this stuff!

But not to be too hard on myself... my other 'jobs' seem to be just fine, meaning... wife, mommy, chauffeur, maid, cook, teacher, landscaper, interior designer, furniture refinisher, furniture maker, baseball fan, bookclub hostess, RS counselor, drawer organizer, booboo fixer, toiletpaper roll changer (seems noone else is able)... must I go on... I am so very exhausted now.

And so I must RE-hire myself asap... there is an underground fence for the dogs to install!

4 comments:

Cari said...

Concerning the 'furniture maker' job title, how would you like to help me build a coffee table?! Have I mentioned you are my favorite sister?

Mike and Carrie said...

I'm tired just reading your post. You deserve a raise!

The Happy Haynie Family said...

I totally relate to the "only one who changes the toilet paper roll"!

danakat said...

(giggle snicker) You said "teet".
PaHahahahahahaha!