Wednesday, April 8

can't. shake. the. feeling...

Have you ever had that eerie feeling that someone OR something is watching you? I have been struggling with this feeling for the past couple days. Seems to hit me the hardest while I stand here, in my family room.

Quite haunting. I prefer my normal feelings of being secluded out here in the sticks.

W.. Wh.. What is that?! Could this be a clue to my feelings of being stalked?

Well, hello spongebob! What are you doing on my ceiling? We're you innocently abandoned at my nephews birthday bash on Friday? Now that I know it is YOUR eyeballs watching me I feel much better. My son is begging me to let him shoot his BB gun in your general direction and I shall do my best to keep him preoccupied... but no promises.

I've been in quite a silly mood today... must be the rise in temperatures that has me in such high spirits. Must admit that our production level at school was below par though. Because we all know the fact of: silly mom = silly kids. So I promise to set a much better example starting tomorrow, promise.

7 comments:

Beth said...

Hahaha, I was about to suggest some blackout blinds or something....lol.

Carly A said...

I have never seen how tall your ceilings are... I LOVE them. As for spongebob... that might be another story.

Lacey Freeman said...

I love your ceilings too! And I was starting to get freaked out for you for real! Haha.

Lacey Freeman said...

Oh the things we blog about....

Love it though!

Lacey Freeman said...

The previous comment was from me, Lacey's mom...I guess I am signed on in her blog. hehehe

Theresa Cyr said...

Too funny. I really thought that you had been experiencing a ghostly visitor. I, too, am not that fond of Sponge Bob, but I can see why you felt you were being watched. When I was around nine, Shawn Cassidy was big, and I used to have a poster on my wall. The problem was that I couldn't change in my room because I felt he was watching me, so I either changed in the bathroom or covered his face with my pillow. Weird, I know.

Lisha said...

Kenadie sends her deepest regrets...

P.S. This is one of the best posts I've read in a long time! :)