Tuesday, February 10

Silver Lining...

I don't have strep...
got tested because I had a awful sore throat, and with the way my health record has been going... I assumed that strep was the next logical step in my puny immune system protocol, grrrr!
But some good news finally!
I actually felt well enough to go get my poor family some groceries, we had a yummy dinner last night where all the dishes actually 'went' together, unlike the mismash combos I've been throwing together recently from whatever is in the freezer, giggle.
Today, I'm feeling noticeably better, YAY, and it is supposed to be 70 outside so I shall go outside to play!

3 comments:

Cari said...

Chris and I have been struggling with sore throats too but neither one of us wants to go in for it. Hopefully we will follow your lead and be on the mend soon. Have fun playing!

Anonymous said...

Glad no strep! Enjoy being outside! It's beautiful lately! We've had the same stuff here and both girls had strep, but no one else! YAY! Now we are all back to normal activities and hope to stay that way!

danakat said...

Praying for all the icks, yucks, and ughs to leave your home once and for all!

By the way, B is still talking about your place. We are going to have to beg a return trip. I'll even bring treats.