Tuesday, February 24

Choo choooooo

Where does a gal turn for a huge pep talk? Herself of course... I think I can, I think I can. Attempting to do a blog book. It is a bit of a creative process, which is 'code' for t.e.d.i.o.u.s.!!! I really, really want to do this. I have been lousy at scrapbooking and I want this 'journal' of each year for the kids to browse through. So off I go to trudge through the details, for this computer illiterate gal... this will be quite the accomplishment when I finish.

5 comments:

Cari said...

I so want to do this too but just haven't been able to make myself tackle it. What site are you using?

danakat said...

I know you can I know you can I know you can...chugga chugga...

Beth said...

I want to do this too! Give us more details!

Lisha said...

Good luck! I was working on last year's, but my laptop died along with my book, so off to starting all over again. I need to get an external harddrive to store it all on.

Debbie said...

I will have to do this eventually as well. I also have been terrible at scrapbooking. I started scrapbooking a few of the baby showers I had for Taylor, and that's as far as I've gotten... haha I'm only about 2 years behind!!