Wednesday, February 4

Seven...

This is a #7 photo tag.... 7th folder, 7th photo.
Shawn and Christian took a father/son trip last summer.
They went river rafting, swimming, fishing, and hiking.
Christian took this self photo on the road to his fun weekend with Dad.
Can you tell Christian is my jokester?!


I don't think I posted about this trip, so here are more photos from that trip, Enjoy!
ps - he isn't really asleep, giggle.







At this little swimming hole, there were rocks with holes all the way through them.


There are several photos like this one... now I wanna go!!

5 comments:

Sandy said...

LOL! love the pics and love your header picture.

Beth said...

I love the new header and that place looks awesome! where is it?

danakat said...

That place looks divine! Will you divulge its secret location? Pretty please?

And thank you. You're story about Ty really did make me laugh. :) Kid-isms are the best! Thank you for sharing yours.

Anonymous said...

That place is beautiful! I love being outside! Make sme wanna go camping...well almost. I enjoy my bed when I am 7 months pregnant!

Looks like it was a ton if fun!

Cari said...

Christian is such a nut. I love that kid. Happy B-day Christian!!