Tuesday, June 24

I got a promotion!

I think I reached 'SuperHero' status today. Savannah left for YW camp early this morning with my mom. A short while later I recieved a call that Savannah had forgotten to take her personal cooler. She loves to take her own snacks to camp and takes along some cold juice boxes too. BUT the critical mistake was that she also had chilled Reeses cups in the cooler. How, oh how, could she survive camp without her favorite sweets?! I rushed to get dressed and ran the cooler to Cari, my sister, who was going to the camp later in the day. I bet Savannah was so surprised when Cari arrived with the cooler. She probably thought that the cooler was not a necessity, so she would painfully have to do without it. But NOT with a SuperHero like me on the scene, tee-hee. I included a sweet note to my SWEET girl and I hope when she opens the cooler to get a little jolt of chocolate and pb... she will think of me and know how much I love her. By the way... in case anyone asks... I would like my SuperHero cape to be orange, I love that color, giggle, snort!

4 comments:

Debbie said...

awww... what a great mom!!

Stefanie H said...

aw thats so sweet :) I LOVED it when my mom would leave me notes and its something that has stuck with me my whole life. I still think leaving a small note is the sweetest, simplest thing to do to show someone you love them :). OH and can i just comment on that picture...You are SO absolutely naturally BEAUTIFUL its crazy..i'm a tad Jealous! :) ok just wanted to letcha know that haha..

Karen said...

Being a super hero is great. I think orange sounds like a great color. Glas to know your feeling better.

Lacey Freeman said...

That is so sweet. I bet she was thrilled.