Friday, June 18

Obnoxiousness Documented

I bet each bush, flower, and tree just shutters down to its roots when I exit my house with a set of clippers.  Seriously.
As I mentioned in a prior post, more is simply MORE when it comes to bringing fresh blooms and anything green and gorgeous into my home.
No vessel that can hold water, or surface that can hold a vase or jar is exempt.






(Cringe... just look at those filthy windows,ugh!)

This is 'Solomon's Seal'.  It is one of my 3 favorite perennials ever... keeps company with Hostas and Hydrangeas.  In the spring there are tiny little white blooms that dangle under the stem.

I love beautiful book covers, isn't this one breathtaking?!
The photography is so gorgeous and inspires me.

7 comments:

The Hollingshead Fam said...

I think I saw an empty pot. :)

MrsMama said...

Love, love, love fresh flowers inside the house. I have exactly none, unless you count the little impatient bloom that my son brought home from VBS in a Styrofoam cup. That's sitting on my kitchen counter. Classy. ;)

Quincy Sorensen said...

Southern Living needs to come do a piece on your home!

Anonymous said...

I am now having flower envy! :) It all looks great and perfect where you put them and I LOVE that flower arrangement on your book. Gorgeous!

Kelli @ WhimsiKel said...

I am so flaming jealous of your hydrangeas. Love love love them. Soak them in. Bask in them. Just for me. ;)

Anonymous said...

可愛的小天使~~~支持你~~~.................................................................

Debbie said...

Beautiful! and I wouldn't have noticed the windows if you hadn't pointed them out! ;-)