Thursday, July 23

Safe and sound... 1 year later!

My youngest Brother, Dave, married a total sweetie, Jessica, last summer.

I bought them a gift card to one of my favorite stores... hoping they loved the store too.

I promptly came home and put the gift card in a safe place!

This was such an awesome safe place, that the gift card... one whole year later... is still safely tucked away there. Because, I have forgotten where the gift card safe haven IS!!!

So this month, on Jess and Dave's 1 year anniversary, I have determined that I am truly overdue giving them a wedding gift, grin. So I went and got another gift card, of course adding a little to the gift amount in hopes it will grant me quick forgiveness, and I am thrilled to say the card is finally in the mail.

Happy wedding day AND 1 year anniversary!!!

4 comments:

Quincy Sorensen said...

They'll probably appreciate it even more now. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh the safest places are always too safe! :)Better late then never!

The Happy Haynie Family said...

Exactly what I have done oh so many times! What a treat though when you do find it!

Debbie said...

Yes, they'll love it even more now! They probably had so many gifts when they got married that it would have just been added to the pile.... now they can go shopping again!